Ultrasonic processing transducer stack is an industrial technique whereby high-frequency ultrasonic acoustic vibrations are locally applied to workpieces being held together under pressure to create a solid-state weld. It is commonly used for plastics, and especially for joining dissimilar. materials,embossing etc. In ultrasonic welding, there are no connective bolts,nails,soldering materials, or adhesives necessary to bind the materials together. Lingke new ultrasonic generators adopt international leading technology , which more stable and more intensive. adopt the imported international leading power tube drive, greatly enhance the stability of the product.
1. Ultrasonic system is divided into three parts, ultrasonic generator, ultrasonic transducer and ultrasonic die, with the three parts is a complete ultrasound system.
2. The ultrasonic generator is also a part of the ultrasonic energy production, our ultrasonic generator adopts imported electronic components, hardcover.
3. With a high-powered ultrasonic transducer with a titanium alloy ultrasonic die head.
4. The machine failure rate is low, consumables, durable, easy installation and debugging, maintenance is simple.
1. Model: GPSW-202000
2. Frequency: 20KHz
3. Power: 220V
3. Output: 2000W
5. Weight: 15 kg
6. Part: Ultrasonic Generator + Ultrasonic Transducer + Horn + Welding rod
7. Need Horn and welding rod will be plus additional costs.
Paper Cup Making Machine, Nonwoven Machinery, such as Nonwoven Bag Making Machine, Nonwoven Surgical Cap Making Machine, Nonwoven Bouffant Cap Making Machine, Nonwoven Shoe Cover Making Machine, Nonwoven Ultrasonic Plastic Welding Machine, Ultrasonic Lace machine, Three Layers Bag Making Machines, Plastic Bag Making Machine, Stationery, Machinery, Automation Equipment, etc.